Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Idea!

I was just thinking about the Metals Club and how proud I am that it exists and how well it is growing and evolving. Great job, everyone who has contributed. At the Gocco demo we talked about making new aprons every year and using the Gocco to print them! Over the years we could all end up with a nice collection of studio aprons. We could also sell them! I think it might be nice to create a graphic element for the apron of the Metals Club's presidents' signatures over the years starting with the first one and each year ending with the current president's signature. It is a nice way to mark the history of the organization. Perhaps it could run along the bottom of the apron one year, down a side the next year, etc. I also thought about having each group of officers' signatures because truly is a group effort....but the amount of signatures/text would accumulate quickly and I am thinking nice graphic element. Whitney Staiger is a wiz with photoshop and illustrator.....

1 comment:

megan said...

Jan,

You read my mind - I was actually going to do some research today to figure out where we could order aprons from. (I'm going to check American Apparel first.)