Friday, April 4, 2008

Flyer idea

Here's a sketch i did while looking at different examples of iron gates. It's just my first idea... i wrote in the club name just to see how it could be spaced out. I figured we'd want a lot of room to write sale information. But we could just keep the border and not the font because i wasn't really trying to make the words creative. i thought it would be easier to be able to type information and paste inside when making multiple copies for sales. I don't want to use my ideas if anyone doesn't like them. They are just rough ideas.

If we use this kind of design on banners, i'd like to paint other things behind or around but i figured i couldn't do that on the flyers because it would be too hard to print. plus they are usually black on colored paper anyway.

1 comment:

ohsherri said...

I really like the design for the flyer. I might try to make the banner look a little more like metal. Great job suzi!