Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the Horizon

Mark your carefully-maintained calenders for March 27th at 6:00p.m. in CA 2015 (I think that's the number for the metals room other than 2006). We'll have our next meeting then.

As a reminder, particularly for those who weren't at the last meeting, we're going to try a few one-night sales that will coincidentally coincide with the nights of major performances. Thus, if you want to participate, go ahead an make work so that it can be ready on relatively short notice.

Also, several people have asked me about how I make some of my work with jump rings. Thus, I will be doing a short demonstration at the meeting listed above to explain my electric welder and some other specialized chain tools.

Taylor

1 comment:

susannahnaree said...

Anyone: how can i become a part of the metals club blog?